Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"UPDATE"

Well the progress is VERY slow on the flooring,and stove. The people from Carpet Country were to come but did a no show, so not sure about that. My counter is too narrow to put in any kind of new stove, unless I want it to stick out 3 inches from the end of the counter. I DON'T THINK SO!!! I was pretty let down about that, so now I am not sure what to do. The new burners do not fit right and the silver things don't either. So, the stove is a mess!!! I guess the new models are much bigger now days. I also want a convection oven which makes the price a little higher.
I was off today and did a few invoices for Mike, cooked and then decited to ask Matthew to come over and try and get tea spill out of my car seat with their new cleaning machine. OMGoodness, what a difference that makes. I was so excited to see all the nasty gross dirty water, and I was not let down at all. I loved it as much as Matthew liked it. I want to buy one, but I mentioned it to Mike and he said, just use Matthew's. I knew that was coming.
I am so excited #1- the weather is going to be really cool for about 2 days and #2- I am off Sat,Sun,and Mon., I know I did not puncuate correctly and some how my spell check is not listed. So, this probably is a mess. I might see if we can go scalloping at the cape.
We have this young puppy that hangs with Bailey and he is the sweetest thing. At first he was so scared of us but that has changed. Bailey really beats him up and they play all day long well at least most of the day. She won't let him get close to Mike though, and that is pretty funny to watch.
I have on all 3 fans, and hope the windows will get opened in a few minutes. Enjoying this cooler weather. Celie came over with her parents today, and she says,"Meme, why do you still have your PJ's on"? My answer was, it was my day off!!! ;0)

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

it was SO nice out today. I am taking the girls to the park this afternoon to enjoy the weather some more! Very exciting. You should have seen the water after doing Celie's bedroom last night! I am going to do the dining room area rug today, THAT will be nasty, I am sure. That is the thing with carpeted surfaces.... they hold SO much nasty dirt. Vacuuming can only do so much. :)